Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Swimming recount

I was so excited to go swimming at the Dean Greenwood Swimming Pool and learn how to swim. When we were walking to the Dean Greenwood Swimming Pool we had to be silent so we would not distract other people. We swam for half an hour. Then we had to get out. Next, we learnt how to make waves by just pulling our bodies in and out. We made big waves and small waves. When I put my feet in the pool, it was so warm.  When I Got my whole body in, it suddenly froze. There was lane 1, lane 2 and lane 3. The first lane was for starters, the second lane was for people who could swim and the last lane was for people who could swim in the pool without touching the ground. The last part was my favourite because we got to put life jackets and sit onboard a boat. I liked the part when we were racing. After that we swam under the boat and then we had to get changed  into our school uniform. We had ten minutes to get changed. I had a great time swimming and i would be happy to go swimming next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment